October 16, 2009

Set List From My DJ Debut at Frim Fram

DJing at Frim Fram was very fun! Posted here is my set list from my 1 hour spot, 10-11:

1. It Don't Mean A Thing, Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington
2. Chant Of The Grove, Fats Waller
3. Twenty Four Robbers, Fats Waller & His Rhythm
4. Putting On the Ritz, The Cangelosi Cards
5. One O Clock Jump, Count Basie
6. Sugar Foot Stomp, Fletcher Henderson
7. Long Gone John, Gordon Webster
8. Lazy River, Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra
9. Blue Yodel 2, The Cangelosi Cards
10. Weary Blues, Louis Armstrong
11. Beale Street Blues, Jelly Roll Morton & His Red Hot Peppers
12. Bill Bailey, Gordon Webster
13. Sermonette, Gordon Webster
14. Your Feet's Too Big, Fats Waller
15. When I Get Low I Get High, Meschiya Lake & The Loose Marbles
16. St. Louis Blues, Louis Armstrong
17. Joshua Fit The Battle of Jerico, Sidney Bechet

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new and awesome DJ's at Fram! (Miss you Eve!)

    ReplyDelete